Areas of Interest
Dr. Paul Stanton is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with surgical expertise in all aspects of spinal surgery, including minimally invasive techniques and complex reconstructive techniques for the cervical spine, adult spinal deformity, and degenerative scoliosis.
During his fellowship training, Dr. Stanton was involved in clinical research, investigating less invasive lateral approaches to the thoracic and lumbar spine for spinal deformity. He has a special interest in minimally invasive reconstructive procedures for adult spinal deformity, and he actively continues his research efforts.
As an innovator, researcher, and a technology enthusiast, Dr. Stanton was compelled to add regenerative medicine to his practice after analyzing the current data and seeing the positive impact on recovery. As evidenced by his many 5-star reviews, Dr. Stanton and his team work hard to provide the most advanced techniques and therapies available.
Dr. Stanton is happy to be living in Colorado Springs with his wife. After many trips to Colorado, they are glad to finally call it home.
Education & Training
- Spine Fellowship, San Diego, CA
Residency & Internship
- Orthopedic Surgery, Memorial Hospital of York, York, PA
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, OH
- BS in Recombinant Gene Technology, State University of New York at Fredonia, Fredonia, NY
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- AOSpine American Osteopathic Association
- Society of Lateral Access Surgeons
- Scoliosis Research Society
Philosophy of Care
“My goal is to use the latest techniques and technologies to help improve spine and joint function so my patients can enjoy all that life has to offer.”